After we move your app or service to the Cloud, it becomes our responsibility to protect it from all kinds of cyber threats. Here are the security measures we follow:
- Encrypting data before uploading it to the Cloud.
- Using industry standard encryption and authentication protocols like IPSec (Internet Protocol Security) Creating unique usernames and passwords that are hard to guess
- Using advanced firewalls like Top-of-the-Line Perimeter Firewall that carefully examine the files that we’re adding to the system
- Using intrusion detection systems that track the security breach attempts on your system
- Using internal firewalls for individual apps and databases Implementing
- Data-at-Rest Encryption to prevent your sensitive information on the Cloud.