What skills will you learn in this Ethical Hacking course?
This Ethical Hacking Course will expand your knowledge of network, web and mobile app security and prepare you to identify threats and vulnerabilities.
This ethical hacking course will help you:
Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots, and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device, and smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing u0026amp; reverse engineering and corporate espionage,
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS u0026amp; Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and HTML 5
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity
Who should Attend?
- Someone seeking to know how to secure Computer and Network systems
- Network Security Managers
- Network Administrators
- IT Managers
- All Categories of IT Personnel
Training Fee: Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (₦35,000.00)
Training Duration: 2 Months (4 Weeks, 8 Saturdays)
Training Venue: MindtheGap Innovation Hub; 2ND floor Tapa house imam Dauda Street off Eric Moore Road, Surulere, Lagos
Method of Payment: Make all Cash, Bank transfer or Check payments for the training in favor of I.M.I.T Technologies as account name with the account number 2131133505, United Bank for Africa (UBA). Endeavor to bring the teller or debit alert in case of bank transfer payment to the training venue for verification.