CompTIA Security + Training Course
CompTIA Security+ is aimed at IT professionals with job roles such as security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator and network administrator.
Trainees will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security. You will prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (SY0-501).
The course contents covers:
1 – IDENTIFYING SECURITY FUNDAMENTALS
- Identify Information Security Concepts
- Identify Basic Security Controls
- Identify Basic Authentication and Authorization Concepts
- Identify Basic Cryptography Concepts
2 – ANALYZING RISK
- Analyze Organizational Risk
- Analyze the Business Impact of Risk
3 – IDENTIFYING SECURITY THREATS
- Identify Types of Attackers
- Identify Social Engineering Attacks
- Identify Malware Identify Software-Based Threats
- Identify Network-Based Threats
- Identify Wireless Threats Identify Physical Threats
4 – CONDUCTING SECURITY ASSESSMENTS
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Assess Vulnerabilities
- Implement Penetration Testing
5 – IMPLEMENTING HOST AND SOFTWARE SECURITY
- Implement Host Security
- Implement Cloud and Virtualization Security
- Implement Mobile Device Security
- Incorporate Security in the Software Development Lifecycle
6 – IMPLEMENTING NETWORK SECURITY
- Configure Network Security Technologies
- Secure Network Design Elements
- Implement Secure Networking Protocols and Services Secure Wireless Traffic
7 – MANAGING IDENTITY AND ACCESS
- Implement Identity and Access Management
- Configure Directory Services
- Configure Access Services
- Manage Accounts
8 – IMPLEMENTING CRYPTOGRAPHY
- Identify Advanced Cryptography Concepts
- Select Cryptographic Algorithms
- Configure a Public Key Infrastructure
- Enroll Certificates Back Up and Restore Certificates and Private Keys Revoke Certificates
9 – IMPLEMENTING OPERATIONAL SECURITY
- Evaluate Security Frameworks and Guidelines
- Incorporate Documentation in Operational Security
- Implement Security Strategies Manage Data Security Processes
- Implement Physical Controls
10 – ADDRESSING SECURITY INCIDENTS
- Troubleshoot Common Security Issues
- Respond to Security Incidents
- Investigate Security Incidents
11 – ENSURING BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Select Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Processes Develop a Business Continuity Plan
In this course, you will implement information security across a variety of different contexts.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security.
- Analyze risk.
- Identify various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts and software.
- Implement security for networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
CompTIA Security+ not only ensures that candidates will apply knowledge of security concepts, tools, and procedures to react to security incidents; it ensures that security personnel are anticipating security risks and guarding against them. The CompTIA Security+ certification is accredited by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).The CompTIA Security+ certification may be kept current through the CompTIA Continuing Education program.
- CompTIA Security +
- Candidate job roles include security architect, security engineer, security consultant/specialist, information assurance technician, security administrator, systems administrator, and network administrator.
Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
- Recommended that students have undertaken training for CompTIA A+ and Network+
- Know the function and basic features of the components of a PC
- Use Windows Server to create and manage files and use basic administrative features (Explorer, Control Panel, Management Consoles, Command Line Tools)
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers)
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools
- Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
Please note: You can request for a training at your convenient days and time